Tuesday 18 December 2018

Fun facts about New Zealand


Activity 1
These are my 3 fun facts about NZ:

  1. The old capital of New Zealand was Russel.And now its Wellington.
  2. It is one of the three countries in the world that has two official national anthems of equal standing.  The first is God Save the Queen and the other is God Defend New Zealand.
  3. New Zealanders love cars with 2.5 million cars for 4 million people making them one of the countries to have the highest car ownership rate in the world.


2 comments:

  1. Fiafia i ai iina Kruse,

    I'm Lee, one of the blog commentors for the Summer Learning Journey. I can't wait to read everyone's blogs over the summer!

    I really like how you picked up the fact that Russell was the oldest capital of New Zealand. It is quite far away from everywhere, how well do you think it worked as the capital? Also, do you know why it was New Zealand's first capital?
    We sure do love cars. I love driving, and I'll do quite a lot over the Summer.
    This is a great start Kruse, keep it up!

    Talk to you later
    - Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kruse!
    I like your blogpost about 3 facts on NZ. I like what you chose. You have very different facts than me. Out of the three facts, which one is your favourite? For me it would be the second one.
    Blog you later!
    Florence

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.