Friday 18 October 2019

Million Dollar Drive/Writing

Million dollar drive
“MUM! I won 1 million dollars of lottery I am going to buy a humongous surprise for Dad,you and me.” I was so anxious and confused on what to buy? 

6 non patient minutes later I approached at the glittery Aston Martin car dealership. The first thing I did was look at The Aston Martin 177 my dream car. When I had blinked at the price tag on the window I felt like God had rained down on me,  “ What 1.87 Million dollars I can’t Buy That. 

So I looked at the DB9 my second favorite car. “ Please don’t say it is the same price as the 177 or higher. I closed my eyes and wished it was not over one million dollars” 1 blink later I opened my eyes and the price was 186,000 dollars I was furious about the price of the 177 so I brought the V12 DB9.  

1 hour later I was confused on what house I should rent online “What house I should rent the dreadful Pent house or the luxurious Apartment with 3 bedrooms now that I said I was going to buy My Mum, Dad and me a surprise im going to buy an apartment with 3 bedrooms . 

After Buying the house online I went to pick up my Mum and Dad.
2 Hangry minutes later I had arrived with Mum and Dad at the luxurious Apartment. There were 2 garages,a deck that could see a view of a lake and a pool with a chair to relax under an enormous umbrella. 

After taking my mum, dad and me for a house tour it felt like I was living in a Million dollar drive. 

Ideas = 4 
S&L = 4
Organ - 4
Vocab = 5 
Spelling = 5 
Puntuation = 4 
Sentence Structure = 4
Total: 30 


For writing we had to write a imaginative recount on winning 1 million dollars of lotto for our test.
After we had to read someone else's story and mark there ideas,S&L,Organ,Vocab,Spelling,Punctuation and sentence structure out of 5.
My total was 30.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.