Tuesday 25 February 2020

Reading | Sir David Attenbourgh

LI.To learn something new
We did a acttivity on fact find.Fact find is a information activity. We had to chose out of the chosen catorges he did famous people. The person we chose was Sir David Attenbourgh. He is a famous broadcatser of geography and animals. He is a vegeterian and is 93 years old. My job was to find information sources and some facts. I enjoyed rearching information about Sir David Attenbourgh becuase I like animals and I watch some of his shows.  

Then we did Idioms.We had to make a script and a video about the idiom.
Idiom meaning: Be in Trouble
Kruse-  Ha I got you.
Mote- No you didn’t come over here. *Punch Kruse*
Spelman- Hey Mote you’re in Hot Water now! follow me.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.