Monday 14 December 2020

Sales Pitch Presentation | Inquiry

This week for inquiry my group and I presented our emergency shelter speech.

First we started to prepare ourselves and ready to present our speech and while we were getting ready we pratised our lines and fixed the mistakes.

Then we presented our speech and presentation slide and watched other people do their own. We explained reasons why we chose our own emergency shelter shape and why the materials that were included were good for the natural disaster that we also chose. While me and my group were presenting we held our models.

Last we had a discussion about who was going to be hired and some groups that was going to be fired.

I think that my gorup work on is to work on eye contact and being more confident when saying there lines. My gorup didn't reach the criteria becuase we didn't include our materials test sheet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.