Wednesday 14 April 2021

Fantasy Island

LI: To make a fantasy island 

While Ls2 were at camp we had to make a fantasy island. Our fantasy island required a name, language spoken, population, the name of your currency, which ocean it is located in, what crops grow there and what animals are on your island.  

We then made a map for our island which reqired a hospitals, schools, shops, airport, factorys, shops, houses, farms with animals and crops, beaches and mountains. 

We also made a haiku, travel brouchure to make them come to the island, A coat of arms and a flag, exports and a poster of the exports, the disadvantages of living on our island. the diffrent uses of pineapples and write five possible questions that answers pineapple. 

I enjoyed this activity becuase it gave me many diffrent ideas and helped me think in a fun way. 

 

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Kruse

    I Really like the DLO you made. As you were doing this I was at camp. I would like to live on Millennium Island. I like the brochure that you made. Would you live on Millennium Island? By Leroy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. kia ora kruse

    Nice DLO btw what was this challenge about to you?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.