Thursday 20 May 2021

Consellation Mountains | Art

 For art I made a consellation mountain. The consellation mountain we made included patterns and consellations. 

First we made a practise copy were we could experiment with patterns etc.  First we drawed the mountains. The mountains are shaped like a triange and 2 dipped shapes. We then made consellations. I made my own consellation and put some stars in among the consellations. I then drawed my patterns. Once I drawed my patterns I copied my drawings on to the real copy. I would like to thank David for teaching me how to draw beautiful art. 

Practise Copy: 

Final Result:


1 comment:

  1. Wow Kruse what a stunning piece of art. I found it very informative how you explained what you had done in your blog post. Did you draw with a special art pencil? I would love to be good at art but I find it very difficult. Does the constellation you made have a special meaning for you?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.