Monday 13 December 2021

Vector art | Johnny Sexton

Vector art was the second activity that I done. To create these images it uses lines, curves, and polygons to create the image. When people create this art is doesn't looks the focus/quality of the image, if people zoom in.


In this activity iv'e created my hero, Johnny sexton. He inspires me because he’s very talented and a good role model for his team mates and younger people who look up to him. He inspires me because he is hardworking and fights for his team and respect. One day I hope to have a professional rugby career for Crusaders and represent and capitain my own country. 




1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Kruse!

    My name is Charlotte and I am from the Manaiakalani Summer Learning Journey team!

    Wow, what a good job you’ve done here! You’ve got the shape of his head, neck, and shoulders perfect! Ka pai! Next time have a go at including shading to add depth to your artwork.

    Wow, Johnny Sexton seems like an amazing person and teammate. He highlights all of the accomplishments of his friends on the rugby field! Do you do that when you play rugby?

    You have some amazing goals there, Kruse! Why would you want to play for the Crusaders? Do you come from Canterbury?

    Ngā mihi,
    Charlotte :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.