Friday 3 May 2019

{Kruse} simple,compound and complex sentences

LI.To show an increasing knowledge of how a rage of text conventions can be used appropriately.
For writing we had to write a simple,compound and complex sentence.
Then we had to highlight the same word in red like this: 
 might|mite  
Then we had to put the correct word in front then put a slash between the two words.

Sentences

1.Simple sentence
I went to the principal's|principles house.

2.Compound sentence
I went to the principal’s|principles house but he still might|mite be shopping at
Pak N Save?

3.Complex sentence
Although I went to the principal’s|principles house,  he still might|mite be shopping at Pak N Save.

4.Simple sentence
I might|mite go to Burger King.

5. Compound sentence
I Might|mite go to Burger King but would rather have Mcdonalds.

6. Complex sentence
Although I Might|mite go to Burger King I would rather have Mcdonalds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.