Friday 26 June 2020

Questioning | Reading

I learnt a reading strategy called questioning. We used this strategy in a book called Thirst. There were four questions that had to be moved in four catogries of what question we thought belonged in that catagory.

I moved the question, what is the water companys name into the right there slide becuase the answer can be found in the text on page two. 

I moved the question what does the water tank code do into the think and search slide becuase it also shows answer in the text but is written in a different way. 

I moved the question why doesn't Ryders family have much water as the Carter family. My answer was that they can't afford water taxes to pay Aqua Plex. 



I moved the question what do you think happened to Ryder into the on my own slide. My answer was that Ryder would know that his sister would give away evidence that Ryder stole water from the Carter family's water tank so he ran away. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.