Friday 26 June 2020

Angles

I learnt about angles, coding and measurement.  A angle is the amount of degrees that someone or an object that is turning anticlockwise or clockwise. 

To practise coding and meauserment we played a game called go home. 

Tools for the game:
A protracor 
Pencil 
Ruler 
10 sided die 
Chrome book to write the measurements down. 

Once I rolled the die I first I start from house 7 then I had to go to house 9. Then I get my ruler and measured the distance, the measurment was 22mm, the code was go fwd 22mm.

Next I got my protractor and measure the distance turned, I needed to turned anti clock wise 75 degrees, the code was turn acw 75*.

Then I measured the distance again, the measurment is 72mm, the code is go fwd 72mm

After that I measure the amount of distance turned again, I turned anti clock wise 90 degrees, the code is turn acw 90*.

Lastly I measure the distance, the measurment is 144mm, the code was go fwd 144mm then you are at you are at house nine

During this lesson I made a few mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.