Thursday 30 July 2020

Swimming | Kiwisport

I went swimming at the Pamure pools to learn about water saftey. Our coach was called Kelly. I learnt streamline, floating & pool entry

The first skill I practised was entering the pool safely. To enter the pool safely I had to turn my body around and push my body into the pool. 

The second skill I practised was streamline. To practise streamline I put my arms behind my ears then push my body into the water.

The third skill I learnt was floating on our front and rolling on our back with the board. I had to glide and roll my back into floating position and back onto our front. 

I enjoyed learning swimming skills to get me safe around deep water.  








1 comment:

  1. Hi Kruse, this looks like fun. Whats your favourite skill you learnt?
    What's the most difficult skill you learnt?
    Overall this blog post is amazing and countering your blogging adventure.
    -Siale

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.