Friday 25 September 2020

Daily Routine | Writing

LI: to write a recount on one of the days of the week

This week we wrote a recount of our daily routine.

First, I chose a day of the week to write a recount on. I chose Saturday. Then we wrote down key phrases and words that relates to our daily routine such as - having a shower or getting dressed

Then we used the the ideas in our plan to make a recount of routines we do on a day.

Next, we proof read our work to make sure our recount includes the title, a reveal, events, and an ending. There should be four paragraphs for the events, each paragraph telling what happened before school, at school, after school and after dinner.

I enjoyed this activity, and found it a bit hard to revise my daily Saturday routine because on a Saturday for me it is pretty busy. One thing I think I could work on when writing recounts is making it more interesting to read instead of giving simple sentences.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.