Thursday 17 September 2020

Making Connections | Reading

LI. To identify and describe connections.
Connections have a similar idea as something else. There are three main connections text to self, text to text and text to world. 


Text to self is when something links to something you have done. 
For example - Fox hides in the dandelions to so he could eat mouse. My connection is that I snuck past my dad to watch the warriors game. 


Text to text is when stories have similar ideas. For example - Snake chokes mouse to kill him. My connection is that in the Simpsons homer chokes bart when he gets cheeky. 

Text to world is where the text links to something people do everyday. For Example - the squirrel goes to find food for her kids. My connection is that People buy food for themselves and kids.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.