Friday 25 September 2020

Govening Topics | Reading

LI: To choose important governing topics by summarising all topics

Governing topics are things parties want to provide for the country, people and comunity when they get elected during election. 

The two most important governing topics to me are: Education and health.

Health is about keeping people safe and healthy and providing more money and stop getting sick to help during the current covid 19 pandemic.

Education is about kids getting better education sources and teacher getting paid a fair salary for the work they are doing for the children.  

If I voted and choose a governing topic, I would pick education and health. The reason why I picked health is because I want to keep myself healthy and safe under the covid 19 sitiuation. The reason why I chose education is I would like to learn new things while I am still at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.