Tuesday 10 November 2020

Recapping Skills | Maths

This week we recapped the skills and knoledge we learnt from T4W4. The skills I learnt were money and converting measurements. 

Fotu and me recapped the skills we learnt and showed each other how to do the skills on a whiteboard. The skill I learnt was that written algorithm has a name for each colum. 

For example: The 100's colums name is H becuase it stands for hundreds. 

The next skill I recapped was money. Xavier, Taua and me were showing each other on a white board how to add money up and learning how to tell the time. I learnt that written algorithm is a stratagey that can help you tell the time. 

I found teaching hard but I enjoyed teaching others about converting measurement and money. I partners were good students becuase they helped me understand the skill. 

Amalfi: Leonard Wall Clock | at Mighty Ape NZ




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.