Thursday 19 December 2019

Miracle on the hudson

Miracle on the Hudson
When my Granddad was bungee jumping off the harbour bridge a kid fell off the deck where he had jumped off and the little kid fallen off so my granddad jumped down and cached the kid. My granddad got a trophy but he didn't take the trophy.  
Image result for person bungee jumping off harbour bridge



For the summer learning Journey we had to write about a recount about a time when you or someone did something brave. I wrote about a time where Granddad jumped off the harbour bridge when he was 34 to save a little kid. He did ave the kid and my granddad got a trophy but he didn't accept the trophy.

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Kruse,

    Wow, your granddad was very brave. I don’t think I could even jump off the Harbour Bridge, even if it was only for a bungy jump! Do you think you would want to go bungy jumping? Bungy jumping is known as an adventure sport. I don’t think I would want to do any extreme adventure sports.

    Keep up with the great work!

    Blog ya later,

    Dani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talofa Kruse!
    This activity you did was great. I liked how you added an image to guide your text. You need to work on attributing your images to give credit to the person that owns the image.
    Blog you later!
    ~ Florence

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.