Monday 16 December 2019

Week 1/ Day One/ Activity One/ SLJ

10 things I would take on a boat with no refrigerator or freezer if
I was invited on a boat for 3 weeks but I had to bring 10 selections of foods and drinks to survive. 

Here are the items I would take with me to survive.
  1. Nuts 
  2. Fresh water bottles (42 liters) 
  3. Brown rice 
  4. Fruit Salad cans
  5. Protein Bars 
  6. Muesli Bars 
  7. Beef Jurkey
  8. Raisins/Sultanas/Apricots   
  9. Apples 
  10. Weet Bix  


Why I would take these things on a boat
There Healthy they don’t have to go in the fridge and they don’t have to be cooked apart
from the brown rice and the beef jurkey.
The beef jurkey and and brown rice is easy to cook. T
he water you need to survive and if you drink out of the sea you get sick. 

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Kruse,

    My name is Mani and I am going to be joining you on the Summer Learning Journey as a blog commenter. I am so excited that you are joining us for the Summer Learning Journey 2019-2020.

    This year I am so excited that I get to read over the Manaiakalani blogs, especially because I had the pleasure of visiting your school and meeting some students. I am really looking forward to summer, aren't you? In my spare time I like spending time with my family and hanging out with my friends. I also love to exercise and write songs in my spare time. What do you like to do in your spare time?

    Well done on completing your first activity for the Summer learning journey. I think you picked a great list of food items. What's your favourite from your list of items? I like how you have presented your activity and I can tell that you have put a lot of effort into completing it but I am really interested in why you chose all of your items. I do appreciate you giving me a reason why you have picked brown rice and turkey! By adding some bright colours or a few pictures of the food items to your blog post I think it would really catch people’s attention.

    I look forward to reading more of your blog posts Kruse, happy posting! :)

    Nga mihi,
    Mani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mani Thanks for the feedback I appreciate it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Kruse,

      No worries, always here to help if you need it. Keep up the great work!

      Mani

      Delete
  3. Hi Kruse!
    I liked this blog post you created of the foods you would take on your voyage. I think you should add why you would take the foods you chose.
    Blog you later!
    ~ Florence

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.